COVID-19 safety guidelines and keeping you safe
I have taken steps to ensure that both you, my client and myself are safe to give and receive Shiatsu. I have received both jabs and am taking regular Lateral Flow tests and PCR tests as recommended by the Scottish Government. If you develop symptoms of COVID-19 within fourteen (14) days of your session, please get in touch with me.
Client Consent Form
Please fill out the online Consent Form via Google Forms specifically for COVID-19 prior to your treatment which gives me an assessment of your current health history. Thank you.
While on the premises of all treatment venues, I agree to:
- Maintain a 2 metre distance from other people whenever possible.
- Wear a face mask if my practitioner directs me to and not remove the mask except when directed by my practitioner.
- Wash my hands for 20 seconds (or use a hand sanitiser if washing facilities not available) before and after my treatment, before and after using the bathroom, and to maintain hand hygiene at other times by washing hands correctly.
- Practice proper cough & sneeze etiquette by coughing/sneezing into tissues, washing hands, disposing of tissues as instructed. I agree that if I am about to cough or sneeze, I will warn my practitioner so that they can maintain a safe distance.
- Remain in areas designated for my visit only.
- I agree to immediately notify Sarah Holder if I develop symptoms of COVID-19 within fourteen (14) days of my last visit.