COVID-19 safety guidelines - 2023
I am fully vaccinated and keep up to date with regular testing. If you develop symptoms of COVID-19 within fourteen (14) days of your session, please get in touch with me.
These are safety measures for clients coming for treatments.
- I may contact you by telephone ahead of your treatment to ascertain more information about your current health and wellbeing, to complete a risk assessment with you and to explain changes to your treatment procedures - i.e. no waiting room facilities, bring a water bottle, payment via contactless or online banking.
- The treatment venue has been thoroughly cleaned. Please avoid touching anything unnecessarily (door handles, walls etc)
- Wash your hands on entering the building or use sanitising gel provided. Then proceed straight to the treatment room.
- I may ask you to wear a face mask or you may wear a mask. This will be discussed prior to treatment
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth during the session if possible
- Be aware that I have to thoroughly disinfect the treatment room and change all covers before my next client
- As always, I am happy to support you between treatments by phone or email
- Please contact me if you begin to experience any symptoms of Covid-19 in the days after your treatment. It may be that they will have to quarantine themselves to protect other clients if this is the case.
Thank you for your co-operation.