COVID-19 safety guidelines and keeping you safe
I have taken steps to ensure that both you, my client and myself are safe to give and receive Shiatsu. I have created an online consent form for clients to complete during the COVID-19 period before treatments. If you prefer we can go through the questions over the phone. I am also fully vaccinated against corona virus.
Client Consent Form
Please fill out the online Consent Form via Google Forms specifically for COVID-19 prior to your treatment which gives me an assessment of your current health. Thank you.
FILL OUT FORM OVER THE PHONE
Option to fill out the Consent Form over the phone, contact me on 07515 684306 and I will call you back.
While on the premises of all treatment venues, I agree to:
- Maintain a 2 metre distance from other people whenever possible.
- Wear a face mask if my practitioner directs me to and not remove the mask except when directed by my practitioner.
- Wash my hands for 20 seconds (or use a hand sanitiser if washing facilities not available) before and after my treatment, before and after using the bathroom, and to maintain hand hygiene at other times by washing hands correctly.
- Practice proper cough & sneeze etiquette by coughing/sneezing into tissues, washing hands, disposing of tissues as instructed. I agree that if I am about to cough or sneeze, I will warn my practitioner so that they can maintain a safe distance.
- Remain in areas designated for my visit only.
- I agree to immediately notify Sarah Holder if I develop symptoms of COVID-19 within fourteen (14) days of my last visit.